May 25, 2020
I have tried using these speakers with multiple devices. I made sure everything was plugged in correctly, but I still am not getting any audio from my left speaker. The right speaker works perfectly fine and sounds great, but the left speaker still remains quiet. There doesn't appear to be any visible damage to any of the cables or ports. I have already tried resetting the speaker using the steps given multiple times, but still no luck.
Thanks for posting. Welcome to the site!
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Companion 20 system. I'd love to help you today.
Can you please confirm:
- Was this system purchased brand new?
- Are you using all of the original parts that came with the system?
- Are you connecting the speakers to your computer via the port on the back of the speaker or via the input on the control pod?
- Have you tried plugging in another source device?
- Have you checked to ensure the left speaker is securely connected in to the right speaker?
I'll look forward to hearing from you!
I am sorry to hear this issue you're also facing. Can you please answer the questions asked above so we can assist you further?