Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Old 1985 102 surface mount speakers (100V)

Hello everyone,

i was wondering if anyone has some user manual or any other official document regarding this speakers: 102 (they are 100V speakers). Here are the pictures.

What also i would like to know is if these speakers are allowed for outdoor use?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Old 1985 102 surface mount speakers (100V)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dominator

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

The 102-SM was a speaker which was used in retail and business locations, this would be considered one of our professionally installed products. From being a professionally installed product, this speaker would not have an owner's manual, whereas dealers and installers would be provided with a Technical Data Sheet. 

Regrettably due to this being an professionally installed product, and because of the age we no longer have access to any of this information. 

I do apologize for any disappointment this provides. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dominator

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

The 102-SM was a speaker which was used in retail and business locations, this would be considered one of our professionally installed products. From being a professionally installed product, this speaker would not have an owner's manual, whereas dealers and installers would be provided with a Technical Data Sheet. 

Regrettably due to this being an professionally installed product, and because of the age we no longer have access to any of this information. 

I do apologize for any disappointment this provides. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Hi Tegan, 

it is good to know that situation regarding this product is like you've described. Thank you for taking time for an answer! 

Cheers