MGlaude-Beaulieu
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Question about Companion 20 speakers

Hello, I just purchased the Companion 20 computer speakers. I am blind, so I did not connect them myself. In the manual, it seems all connectors go in the right speaker. But, when I looked at the right speaker, it seems there was only the control pod connector connected to it and all the other connectors were connected to the left speaker: Did the person invert the speakers on the desk, or is that an error in the manual? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MGlaude-Beaulieu
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Re: Question about Companion 20 speakers

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello! I was able to use sighted assistance, and, yes, the speakers were inverted. I was able to reposition them on the desk. Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, I would love to help out where I can.

There are no available connections on the left speaker, it is only possible to connect the control pod to the right speaker. The only available connection on the left speaker is to connect this to the right. 

If possible, are you or someone else able to take a picture of the back of the set up for us? This will give us a clearer idea as to what you are experiencing and we can ensure this is set up correctly for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
MGlaude-Beaulieu
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello! I was able to use sighted assistance, and, yes, the speakers were inverted. I was able to reposition them on the desk. Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post