Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Remote Control for Original SoundDock

Hello.  I have what I believe to be the original SoundDock (serial number removed by moderator) and have misplaced the remote control.  It is unclear to me if later model SoundDock remotes will work with my unit.  Does anyone know if the version that controls my SoundDock is still available and if not will another version of the remote work? Thanks.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Remote Control for Original SoundDock

Hi Kenez, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you have misplaced your remote control. 

You'll require a SoundDock II remote. You can get this by contacting your local product support team where we can place an order for you. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are contacting through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!