Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Replacing the base speaker for a Bose Companion 3

I have had a Companion 3 system for a long time. The woofer started rattling. I opened the case and age had destroyed the paper cone. I can't find any specifics on the speaker anywhere ie power rating, etc. I want to replace the speaker. What should I buy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Replacing the base speaker for a Bose Companion 3

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello tsclaw1, 

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that one of your Companion 3 speakers has damaged. 

If you could please reach out to us via this link here, the team will be able to explore all alternatives as well as service options for your system. 

Please keep in mind that due to current world events you may experience a wait when contacting the team. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello tsclaw1, 

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that one of your Companion 3 speakers has damaged. 

If you could please reach out to us via this link here, the team will be able to explore all alternatives as well as service options for your system. 

Please keep in mind that due to current world events you may experience a wait when contacting the team. 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

Did you ever get the sub speaker fixed? I need a new one too.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

I need a replacement sub woofer speaker for my [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] Bose Companion 3 series ii system. what do I do?

Highlighted

Hello Tazerity, 

Thanks for joining the discussion. 

For service, please contact the support team in your region here. Please note positing serial numbers on the Community is not permitted. 

Thanks.