Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Returns label

Can someone help me I have been trying for 2 weeks to return a soundbar bracket that is not the correct one I have called and been on silent hold for an hour each time and then what’s app had a reply 4 days later and was on chat for 3 hours and still no label replied 5 days later asking do I still need help and to reply yes which I did straight away and another 3 days later no response how can it be so bad to get a returns label from such a big company as Bose!!!! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Returns label

Hi Louiseb78,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry that you are having difficulty in getting your returns label. 

The community is a place of troubleshooting, regrettably we cannot access your customer account in order to provide you with a returns label. 

In some regions you can do this on our website! For the USA click HERE and in Canada click HERE.

You can also reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter direct message, one of our agents here may be able to get this set up for you also. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!