Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 20, 2020

Returns

When returning my SoundDock Portable digital music system for repair do I return the recharging battery also?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Returns

Author Accepted Answer selected by sistermary81

Hello sistermary81, 

Thanks for your question!

The community is a place for troubleshooting and we are not aware of the procedures for all countries service options. I would recommend, for the most accurate information you reach out to your local product support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be able to clear this up for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Returns

Author Accepted Answer selected by sistermary81

Hello sistermary81, 

Thanks for your question!

The community is a place for troubleshooting and we are not aware of the procedures for all countries service options. I would recommend, for the most accurate information you reach out to your local product support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be able to clear this up for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post