jjofwianno
Participant
Registered since

Feb 29, 2020

Right speaker not working

New Companion 20 speakers with a Windows 10 PC

Our right volume seems to come and go -- usually goes

We did do the reset (60 seconds no power)

Any ideas or are they just faulty speakers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Right speaker not working

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello jjofwianno, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear about your Companion 20 speaker issues. I'd be happy to help with this today. 

Are you connected to the computer via the Audio In port on the back of the right speaker or via the control pod's AUX input? If you haven't tested one, please give it a try to see if you notice a difference in performance. Further to this, have you tried using a different 3.5mm to 3.5mm auxiliary cable?

I'll look forward to your reply. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Right speaker not working

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello jjofwianno, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear about your Companion 20 speaker issues. I'd be happy to help with this today. 

Are you connected to the computer via the Audio In port on the back of the right speaker or via the control pod's AUX input? If you haven't tested one, please give it a try to see if you notice a difference in performance. Further to this, have you tried using a different 3.5mm to 3.5mm auxiliary cable?

I'll look forward to your reply. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post