Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

SoundDock 10 intermittent connection issue - possibly need a software update?

I've been experiencing intermittent connections issues with my SoundDock 10. I won't lose the connectivity, but the sound will cut out every 10 seconds or so. I believe it may need a software update. I understand this is a discontinued product, but I'd like to at least update the software to the latest update that's available, but I cannot find where I can download the latest update. Doing a search online indicates that software updates were previously available. Could someone please provide a link to the update? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SoundDock 10 intermittent connection issue - possibly need a software update?

Hey @yinhan,

If you're noticing an audio cutout whilst connected with Bluetooth, you may want to clear the pairing list of the speaker by holding the Bluetooth button for ten seconds and to also remove it from the pairing history on your device.

In regard to updating your SoundTouch 10, visit our support page HERE, and follow the instructions under 'Updating the system using a computer and USB cable'. This will help you push the latest firmware update to your system - let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!