Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2020

Sounddock series II

I´m trying to have my Sounddock II series repaired. I´ve been having issues for 3 years with 2 repairs. latest is that I need a board with PN 309628-004 and can´t find an original new part. The speaker is not the latest model, but it had very little use and it´s pretty good for home use and I would hate to just throw it. I Can´t find the PN at the Bose web site. I´m out of the US as to just ship the unit for repair and the local Bose dealer simply does not provide technical support. I appreciate any guidance/suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Sounddock series II

Bose generally don't sell parts like circuit boards.  They have them for their repairers to fix, but not for users to purchase and fix.

Highlighted

Re: Sounddock series II

Hey Carlos, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am sorry but we do not sell replacement parts. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your system. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

We have support in most regions, can I please ask which you are in so I can find the details for you?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!