Silent Starter
Registered since

May 17, 2019

WHERE CAN I REPORT BAD SERVICE

I´m living in Cancun, Mexico. I bougth a Home Speaker 500. After one month of use, it started to has a extrange problem with Amazon Music playlists. It only played first song of any playlist.

I contacted with customer support, before six month of test and software updates (that didn´t solve the problem), they told me to send the speaker for repair. 

The previous Friday came the speaker, totally broken. It is open.

I try to contact with customer service again, but phones dont work and not reponse to any email. I am very frustrated with all this, I do not understand how this company can have such a terrible customer service.

Where can I report this problems? and when can I use my speaker?

IMG_20190802_182236.jpg

IMG_20190802_182151.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: WHERE CAN I REPORT BAD SERVICE

At the bottom of this page there is a Contact Us link that will take you to several ways to contact Bose. Please have your serial number ready as instructed at the top of the page. 

Highlighted

Hi NicoC, 

Thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to learn of the issues you are experiencing with your Homespeaker 500. Unfortunately, I cannot assist through this platform for your region but I can point you in the right direction. 

I would recommend reaching out to the Customer Care team using the LINK HERE. Our agents will be more than happy to assist you. 

If there is anything else we can do please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

Here is the link to reach out customer service https://www.bose.mx/es_mx/contact_us.html

what i have experienced with bose.ca customer serivce is they taking too long to solve your issue, i am facing deliver issue since one month still not received any package. be carefull 

@NicoC wrote:

I´m living in Cancun, Mexico. I bougth a Home Speaker 500. After one month of use, it started to has a extrange problem with Amazon Music playlists. It only played first song of any playlist.

I contacted with customer support, before six month of test and software updates (that didn´t solve the problem), they told me to send the speaker for repair. 

The previous Friday came the speaker, totally broken. It is open.

I try to contact with customer service again, but phones dont work and not reponse to any email. I am very frustrated with all this, I do not understand how this company can have such a terrible customer service.

Where can I report this problems? and when can I use my speaker?

IMG_20190802_182236.jpg

IMG_20190802_182151.jpg

Highlighted

Hello Yashjivani, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am so sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order, please can I ask that you either call your local support team here or reach out via direct message on Facebook or Twitter as we have no access to the system needed to check order status via this platform? 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.