Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 10, 2020

portable speaker

Hi, Hopefully someone can help before I spend money. The battery light on my sound link mini 11 is flashing red when attached to power. Having tried resets etc, I suspect I need a new battery as I have had the speaker for a long time. If the battery is a goner should it still work when connected to the mains? My machine does not so could that mean it is not the battery? Dont want to guy a battery if it's not the problem. Thanks in anticipation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: portable speaker

Author Accepted Answer selected by Smithy

Hi Smithy,

The flashing red LED that you describe would point towards a battery error, which means your product will have to be serviced. I can understand your thinking behind using the speaker connected directly to mains, but this will not be possible if the battery is encountering a problem.

Therefore, I'd recommend reaching out to support HERE, so an agent can walk you through the service options and have your issue resolved. Let me know if you have any queries regarding this!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Smithy

Hi Smithy,

The flashing red LED that you describe would point towards a battery error, which means your product will have to be serviced. I can understand your thinking behind using the speaker connected directly to mains, but this will not be possible if the battery is encountering a problem.

Therefore, I'd recommend reaching out to support HERE, so an agent can walk you through the service options and have your issue resolved. Let me know if you have any queries regarding this!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 10, 2020

Thanks, I have followed your suggestion and have sent it to Bose for service.