Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

using a sound dock

I have an old Bose SoundDock (probably about 10 years old) serial [removed by moderator].  I am looking to see if there is an adapter that can be purchased so that an IPhone 11 can be docked, and also I would need to purchase a new power cord (mine is not a portable unit).

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: using a sound dock

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Bose does not have a lightening cable adaptor available for this SoundDock, you will want to look into third party products. 

As for a new power cord, you can reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent can set up a part order for you. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this ... Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!