using bose revolve speakers in party mode with apple TV

Bose product name

Bose Revolve 

Country

South Africa 

Firmware Version

App Version

Bose connect v15

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on?

Apple TV

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I paired my 2 Bose Revolve speakers in Party mode a d the. connected to my apple TV

Where do you run into the issue?

When my apple TV connects via bluetooth it limits my bluetooth connection to 1 instance - hence 1 speaker drops off and I cannot listen in stereo mode 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? No

Any troubleshooting steps you took

cannot find any 

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: using bose revolve speakers in party mode with apple TV

Hello Stead.barry, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are having limitations when using the Apple TV with the two revolves. 

I'd like to know if the issue is occurring only with the Apple TV or with all devices that you attempt to use the two speakers with? Let's ensure that you are correctly enabling this feature via following the set-up steps here

If the issue is occurring with all devices, or the products won't correctly enter stereo mode these steps here will resolve this for you. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!