Favourite movies on Bose® CineMate® GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System

Quiet Contributor

Favourite movies on Bose® CineMate® GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System

Please provide me with suggestions on movies that sounds great in this 2.1 system.
Thanks.
3 REPLIES

Re: Favourite movies on Bose® CineMate® GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System

Hi Tnjoseph86

Thanks for posting in the community!  

My favorite type of movies that definitely provide a great sound demonstration would be a lot of the Marvel movies!  With top notch sound engineers and the use of a lot of great sound effects, these are actually used to demo our systems in training.  Perhaps some other users would be able to chime in as well! 

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

Re: Favourite movies on Bose® CineMate® GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System

Thank you.I will sure try them out.
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

@Tnjoseph86 wrote:
Please provide me with suggestions on movies that sounds great in this 2.1 system.
Thanks.

I used to have this system. It does a good job of downgrading 5.1 over optical sources. Netflix movies are sounding pretty good these days. I really enjoyed How it Ends and Ballad of Buster Scruggs. I am Robot and the more recent Start Trek reboots are pretty good sounding too!

Make sure your speakers and Acoustimass are positioned correctly.

There is no reason why you shouldn’t get good sound from these speakers using modern digital content.

I have a Solo 10 and 15 connected by optical. Great sound!