Netflix (Nightflyers) and Prime Video.

Noisy Narrator

Netflix (Nightflyers) and Prime Video.

I have been watching a number of TV shows and movies lately on Netflix and Amazon Prime.

These streaming services are sending out their content in 4K HDR now, resulting in great video  and audio. 

Of particular note the soundtrack from Nightflyers puts my Cinemate 130 gear through the paces. Lots of detailed sound, deep notes and really good surround effects. The series gets a little heady but otherwise the picture and sound is well executed.

2 REPLIES 2
Silent Starter

Re: Netflix (Nightflyers) and Prime Video.

@rickatktv wrote:

I have been watching a number of TV shows and movies lately on Netflix and Amazon Prime.

These streaming services are sending out their content in 4K HDR now, resulting in great video  and audio. 

Of particular note the soundtrack from Nightflyers puts my Cinemate 130 gear through the paces. Lots of detailed sound, deep notes and really good surround effects. The series gets a little heady but otherwise the picture and sound is well executed.

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.

Highlighted

Re: Netflix (Nightflyers) and Prime Video.

Hello Rickatk,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.

Customer feedback both positive and negative is very important to our company and we will ensure that your comments are passed onto the relevant channels.

@truett thank you for contributing.

Kind regards, 

Prince_O