The Expanse - Cinemate 130 with Acoustimass , no rear speakers. Still performing well!

Highlighted
Wistful Whiz

The Expanse - Cinemate 130 with Acoustimass , no rear speakers. Still performing well!

I just finished another season of The Expanse. This is a slow moving series displaying incredible imagery and sound. I am still impressed by the SoundTouch 130’s ability to projected rear channel sound without physical speakers. This speaker with its multi orientation design results in an open airy sound. There are scenes in The Expanse where the characters are working on things and performing duties that create the most subtle sounds that cause me to look around to the back of my room wondering what that click or ping was. 

The 130 sound bar was designed before wireless rear speakers came along. For me that was the attraction, great sound projection without the wires and physical rear speakers.The soundbar, with its cool phase guides, does such a great job at projecting even the most subtle sounds with clear precise sound.  

The Expanse is delivered in good old 1080P HD DD 5.1 on Prime TV. The picture and sound are absolutely amazing on my Samsung 8000 series TV and Bose 130 SoundBar. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: The Expanse - Cinemate 130 with Acoustimass , no rear speakers. Still performing well!

Hi Rickatk!

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community!

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the quality of sound coming from the Cinemate 130 system with its Phase guide technology! The quality never fails to blow my mind! 

I hope you have a great day! 

Jessie_O - Community Support