Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

AUX on Remote

Hello,

I love this Wave Sound Touch that I just bought. I did acquire and WAVE SoundTouch Music System IV. Everything works great but, when trying to switch to AUX on the remote it won't go into AUX mode when depressing the Aux button. It's stuck on the start screen "SoundTouch" after waiting for about a minute then I would be able to go to AUX from the remote.

Why is that? How can I fix that because its very annoying waiting for about a minute just to go to AUX mode. 

I even did a reset on the whole unit and it's still the same.

Any help is greatly appreciated it.

Thank you,

Satisfied BOSE customer.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: AUX on Remote

Hey @stomperX

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you are having with the AUX. Can you tell me if the other buttons on your remote seem to be functioning correctly? This will help us determine if the issue is with the remote or the system. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

HI Jessie,

Yes, all the buttons are working just fine. I think, the AUX button is working on the remote but, I'm not to sure.

When I first turn on the Wave, I'd press the "Aux" on the remote but, it won't immediately go there. It stuck on start screen "Soundtouch" then about a minute it would go to "Ready to Pair", the I press the Aux button, then it would go to Aux on the Wave.

Can you please help?

I hope I make sense. Thank you for responding, Jessie

Highlighted

Thank you for confirming this. 

Has this always been the case in owning your Wave system or has it always taken some time to boot up and get into the AUX mode?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Tegan,

Sorry for the late response but, to answer your question, this has always has been the case when owning this Wave system. I'm reaching out now because I'm using the AUX more often to listen to my Satellite radio. -What I've been doing is turning on the unit by my remote (no stalls or issues from that), then I press the Aux button on the remote, I can see that it receives the command from the remote because I see something flashing on the corner of the screen on the Wave system when pressing the Aux button while the "SoundTouch" screen is on, then I need to wait for 1 minute, then it goes to "Ready To Pair" and then, I can now go to Aux by pressing the button on the remote.

I hope this answers your questions. I really need some help with this and it's been over a year now and I'm out of warranty on this unit. I really want this to be fixed.

Can you or anyone please help me?

Thank you.