Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2020

Acoustic Wave ll Euopean?

I just bought a Acoustic Wave ll at auction, and it didn't have a power cord. I had some, but after getting it, the back of the unit's plug is literally a figure eight, no flat side. Also noticed it was made in Ireland. So I kind of think it's a European model. I have a plug now, but does anyone have any info on this type of unit? Is it rare, is there an abundance? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Acoustic Wave ll Euopean?

Hi Chitown, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I would recommend contacting our support team on Facebook or Twitter. It is against our guidelines to post serial numbers on the forum and I'd recommend you share the serial with our support team so we can confirm the exact model-specific details. 

All the best, 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2020

I already contacted them before I bought it, they should have told me then. What makes you think they will give me any new information, when they should have already?

Highlighted

Did you ask specifically about this? They should be able to let you know if you give them the serial number, we would be unable to help via the forums as we cannot take this information. Our social team are super helpful and would love to assist. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!