Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Acoustive Wave II CD Changer

I have two remotes.  One works but will not change CD's.  The one that ha the CD Changer (Acoustic Wave II CD Changer) will not work at all.  I have changed batteries, unplugged everything and still the system will not respond to the CD Changer at all.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Acoustive Wave II CD Changer

Hey Marybeth,

Let's see what we can do to get this resolved. Resetting the system and changing the batteries was a great start. I would love to check which exact system and remote you are using. Please can you put the serial numbers into this page here and let me know. 

Also, it would be great to know if any functions on the disc changer remote work such as volume up or power on? 

I look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Hi Vicky,

I replied to your email but wanted to reply on here as I wasn't sure where/how to reply.

Serial Number [Edited by Moderator]

The CD remote changer doesn't work at all.  It will not turn on or off, change volume or anything.

Appreciate your help.

Highlighted

Hi Marybeth,

Thank you for letting us know that! If the remote is not controlling the system at all, even after changing the batteries, the first thing I would recommend doing is a reset of your wave system. To do this, what you would want to do is:

1. Turn the system off.
  2. Unplug the AWMSII power cord from the power outlet. Wait one minute.
  3. Reconnect the power cord.
  4. "PLEASE WAIT" is displayed. When that message disappears, turn the system on by using the FM or AM source button. 
  5. Retest the remote with the CD changer

Let me know how this goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!