Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Adding Speakers to Wave Sound Touch IV

I’ve just purchased the Wave Sound Touch IV  and have downloaded the app to both my wife and my iPhones.  We would like to put additional speakers around the house (no batteries needed) but it’s not clear what options we have.   I’d like some direction on my options! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Adding Speakers to Wave Sound Touch IV

Hey thewmejr,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope you're enjoying your SoundTouch Wave IV so far! 

In regard to additional speakers that you can use with your Wave IV, you can connect all SoundTouch speakers to the SoundTouch app, to group stream music using WiFi. Is there a particular system you're looking for? You may be able to find some SoundTouch compatible systems on the Bose website, and on third-party retail sites.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

I guess I’m still confused because Bose speakers are Soundlink and Home Speaker. It’s not clear if these are able to receive wifi from my Sound Touch

Thanks for coming back!

The name SoundLink, SoundTouch, and Home Speaker are the names of different speaker families. If you have products with the same naming convention should connect together. 

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!