Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2020

Adjust brightness

I use the remote as instructed to adjust brightness. I set it to the level I want, but it always goes back to a very low level

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Adjust brightness

Author Accepted Answer selected by haager

Hello Haager, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by haager

Hello Haager, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2020

My product is Wave Music System

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2020

Any suggestions 

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming. 

Please note, it is against our Community Guidelines posting serial numbers on this forum. You can see our guidelines here.

With regards to the brightness adjustments, please follow these instructions below. 

Be aware, there are two adjustments that need to be taken into consideration BRIGHT HI - for bright rooms, and BRIGHT LO for dim rooms. 

To adjust the display brightness for bright environments:

1. On the remote control, press and hold the Alarm Time button until -SETUP MENU- appears on the product display
  2. Press the Tune > button repeatedly to select BRIGHT HI
    Note: BRIGHT HI only appears in bright ambient light; in dim ambient light, BRIGHT LO appears to adjust brightness for dim environments
  3. Press the Time + and - buttons to select a setting from 8 to 15
  4. Wait 10 seconds to exit the menu.

To adjust the display brightness for dim environments:

1. On the remote control, press and hold the Alarm Time button until -SETUP MENU- appears on the product display
  2. Press the Tune > button repeatedly to select BRIGHT LO
    Note: BRIGHT LO only appears in bright ambient light; in dim ambient light, BRIGHT HI appears to adjust brightness for bright environments
  3. Press the Time + and - buttons to select a setting from 1 to 8
  4. Wait 10 seconds to exit the menu.

I hope this helps!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2020

I make the adjustment to the brightness and it is okay. But after 10 seconds it reverts back to the level it was before

Highlighted

Hi Haager, 

Thanks for coming back to us! 

I'm sorry to hear that this has not helped to resolve your issue. 

Have you tried a reset? You can do this by unplugging the system for 30 seconds then plugging it back in. 

Let me know how it goes!