MARK WU
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

BOSE WAVE RADIO CD

I wish Bose would make their CD wave radio more robust  and bring back an improved three (3) CD changer. A Lot of people still use CD's and have accumulated them over the years. a phone representative told me they stopped because they could not find parts to manufacture them with. You have got to be kidding me?! You honestly can't find the parts?

If you can't stick it in your ear, forget about. That can be their new slogan!

Unbelievable,

Mark 

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L

Re: BOSE WAVE RADIO CD

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We do still have great systems with CD players in our Wave Music System IV and Wave SoundTouch Music IV, so you can still get that great Bose sound while listening to your CD collection!

I'll pass on your feedback about wanting a new version of the multi-CD changer to our development team for consideration. I wouldn't be able to say for certain if a new version of the multi-CD changer is something that we would be able to introduce, but I'll make sure the team knows this is something that you would be interested in seeing in the future!

If you have any other feedback about features or products you would like to see in the future, please let me know as we always love to hear your feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!