Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 3, 2020

Bose Wave 4 with CD Changer connecting to SiriusXM radio via Auxillary Connection

I have a Bose Wave Radio 4 with 5 CD changer for my condo. I want to connect my SiriusXM home radio system to my Bose to use the speakers. I have tried everything, hooking the red and white connections to the Bose directly, to the cd changer,. Nothing seems to work. I know it is a possibility but I do not know how.

Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bose Wave 4 with CD Changer connecting to SiriusXM radio via Auxillary Connection

Hi Palmsc112, 

Thank you for your post and welcome!

Regarding your query, I'd love to help! Can you tell me the model of your CD changer? 

Once I have this information, I will be able to assist you more accurately. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 3, 2020

Re: Bose Wave 4 with CD Changer connecting to SiriusXM radio via Auxillary Connection

Yes, Someone posted an answer to my question. I only had one AC plug, that went into the CD changer. I’ll have to either purchase another AC plug or keep switching from the CD changer to the Bose Wave Systems II radio to use AUX for the SiriusXM radio.

I was hoping to find an answer to how I could plug the SiriusXM radio receiver into the CD changer AUX and make it work for the radio, but haven’t found a solution.

Sylvia