Highlighted
Lawndale
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

Bose Wave Display issues

Hi:

I have a Wave model AWRCCH which I have had for serval years.  The other day the screen has gone wild.  It randomly displays various partial characters or will fully light up every display item or cycle through very cryptic screen images ( lines partical numbers, letters etc).  This just has started and after a reset it may look normal for a few seconds then done its own thing. 

All the music functions work, but no clock when not playing and above at all times.  Is there a solution or has the display driver gone?  Please advise.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Wave Display issues

Hi Lawndale, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having display issues with your Wave Music System. 

Can you please ensure that you performed the reset correctly by following these steps: 

• If there is a disc in the system, eject it whenever possible
  • Turn the system off
  • Disconnect the power cord from the back of the WMS. Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Retest the system

If the issue still persists after the reset then this would indicate that there is an issue with the system and I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support