Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Bose Wave III with Bose Subwoofer

Hi

I have Bose Wave III and sountouch 30 and I d like to connect them with One of my two subwoofer that I already don't use , I have the sub for Accoutimas 10 and the sub that comes with the LifeStyle 38,, please help me to know how I can connect my systems with one of these subwoofer

Thanks a lot and have a great new year

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose Wave III with Bose Subwoofer

You won't be able to.

Even if you could there would be no way to control or calibrate them, so they would be well out of balance and I would suggest it would sound horrible.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

Thanks for your answer but I just don't undertand why the sound should be bad if the main role of the subwoofer is only providing bass ... it shouldn't interact with the sound coming from the Wave or Soundtouch. the only thing that I want is to have more bass from a subwoofer at the same time that i m listening to my movies from the soundtouch30 or Wave III.

I hope i m explaining myself pretty well 

Thanks agin

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2020

Hi,

I agree with wanting a sub with the Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV. I just bought one for Christmas, and it seems that it does not have as much bass as I expected

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2019

If you have the habit to deal with bigger speaker , of course you gonna feel that it doesn't deliver enough bass but honestly for what it is, the quality is really impressive , even better than few bigger models.

with some luck I will find a way to Extend the bass for me with a Bose subwoofer , this will help to reach almost ST30 level or better ( in terms of bass )