Highlighted
druss32569@aol.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 23, 2019

Bose Wave Music System iv with pedestal

My second attempt.  I have a newly purchased Wave system iv with pedistal.  I would like to add speakers.

1.  Do I need to purchase anything to achieve this.

2.  Exactly how do I do it (Note:  an anagram of "I do it" is IDIOT so please respond accordingly - no tech jargon!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Wave Music System iv with pedestal

Hi druss32569, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'll be happy to assist you! If you are looking to add speakers to achieve a multi-room experience all you will need to do is purchase speakers with 'SoundTouch' in the name. You then connect all speakers to the Wifi and add them to the SoundTouch app where you can press a button titled 'Play All' and they will all play together. Please note you can only do this with online services such as internet radio, Spotify and Pandora. You can not do this with CDs. 

I hope this answers your question! If you need some clarification, please come back to me! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

druss32569@aol.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 23, 2019

OK - am getting there!  Now adding soundlink headphones to my system but while I could pair them with my mobile phone,

I cant pair/link them to my waveiv system to listen to fm radio.....

Please help

Many thanks

Hi druss,

I am very glad to hear this has helped!

To connect your SoundLink Headphones to your Wave Music System IV, you can only do this by connecting your headphones by 3.5mm AUX. This will not have the comparability to be done via Bluetooth as the two products transmit Bluetooth and do not have a receiver in order to make a connection. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Tegan M