Bose Wave Radio Makes a continuous buzzing sound instead of the music coming on

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Bose Wave Radio Makes a continuous buzzing sound instead of the music coming on

3 REPLIES

Re: Bose Wave Radio Makes a continuous buzzing sound instead of the music coming on

Hi Promodh,

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

I would recommend resetting the product by disconnecting the power for 1 minute and then re-testing again.  If this doesn't fix the issue, were there any new electronic devices that were added in the area that could be causing interference like fluorescent lights etc?  Let's see if moving the system to a different room in the house helps with the issues.

If both steps don't resolve the issue, I'd recommend contacting your local support team to discuss service options for this system.  Just click HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Re: Bose Wave Radio Makes a continuous buzzing sound instead of the music coming on

Same exact issue with my AWR1-1W. Did you ever find a solution?

I'm WAY past plugging/unplugging. This little radio has been great for a very long time, but it started the intermittent buzzing- and now it will only buzz- anytime you turn the power on to do anything.

Any help? I can't find an email address to send my question to Bose- they just want us to publicly ask the forum? seems odd.

Hello jnduke! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear that's happening, but would like to help. To start, for future reference, the email address you can use is support@bose.com. If resetting your Wave does not help, try to isolate it on the circuit to make sure there is no interference from other devices. If you have it on a power strip, attach power directly to an outlet with no other device plugged in. Does the buzz continue? If so, it may be time to contact Customer Support to explore available service options. Contact information can be found here. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "Contact Us".

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support