Highlighted
GPH1134
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 31, 2019

Bose Wave color choices

Why are there only very few choices of colors for radios?  I have been using different dye colors to change the appearance of the 1990's radios to brighten them up and to provide college colors for our friends.

With today's internet and plastics technology, Bose should have their website to where I can configure a radio, with color choices, mood lighting, maybe lights behind the speakers, lights that dance with the music, but instead, the Bose radios are so plain and boring!

I've written to Bose and they just said that they do not take recommendations from common people.

Anyone that loves sports would pay $$$$ for their team colors.  They would love to have their team colors wake them in the morning with mood lighting.

It is like Bose quit inventing in the 1990's.  Time for Bose to let the consumers enjoy something NEW!

Greg

Forsyth, GA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Wave color choices

Author Accepted Answer selected by GPH1134

Hello Greg, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am truly sorry that you have experienced this service. I think this is a great suggestion and I would be happy to pass along your feedback to our product development team for consideration. 

If you have any further questions, please do get back to me.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Wave color choices

Author Accepted Answer selected by GPH1134

Hello Greg, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am truly sorry that you have experienced this service. I think this is a great suggestion and I would be happy to pass along your feedback to our product development team for consideration. 

If you have any further questions, please do get back to me.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support