Highlighted
DavidC.
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Bose Wave radio won't power on

My Wave Radio, model AWRCC1, no longer powers on.  I initially thought it was the remote battery, so I replaced the battery.  Still did not power on.  So I ordered a new remote.  Still does not power on. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Wave radio won't power on

Hi DavidC, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that your Wave Music System is no longer working and would love to help you resolve this. 

Firstly, have you attempted to use a different power outlet to ensure that this isn't what is causing the issue? I would also recommend that you perform a product reset, this can be done via:

• If there is a disc in the system, eject it whenever possible
  • Turn the system off
  • Disconnect the power cord from the back of the WMS. Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
    • If there is a disc in the system that was not previously ejected, the disc should eject. The disc will automatically reload if it is not removed within 10 seconds
  • Retest the system

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

DavidC.
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

I have tried other power sources (outlets) with no success.  There is not a disc on the CD holder.  The unit will not power on.  What next?  Thanks.  David

Hi DavidC, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. As we have exhausted all troubleshooting methods, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that I wasn't able to assist you further via this platform. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B