Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2020

Bose online account - Unable to edit

For the past month I've been on touch with Bose via the WhatsApp chat as my online profile has my name incorrect, no telephone number and my Soundtouch Pedestal is missing.  I'm unable to edit my name, add my telephone number or add the Soundtouch as the website thinks the serial number is a soundbar.

All this is very frustrating and Bose WhatsApp team say they have edited it their end. 

I've even asked if I can have my account deleted so I can recreate one as it won't let me recreate one now with my email address in use already. 

I'm at a total loss on how to fix this and find it astonishing that such a simple thing as updating my details on my Bose online account seems impossible.

Please can someone help within Bose as this is clearly a glitch in the system. 

Thank you

Liam

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose online account - Unable to edit

Hey Liam548, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing. 

I have arranged for the Community Admin to reach out to you via private message to see if we can get this resolved for you. 

Thank you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!