Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Bose wave 3 software

Can anyone advise me as to if i have the most recent software installed please?

The  menu code is 03 01 02.

Regards

Mick

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Bose wave 3 software

Hello there, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to the community for support! 

The latest software for the Wave Music System III is 040401. To update this system this will need to be done by an update disc. To get this part you will need to reach out to your regional support team via this link here.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

How do I check my Bose Wave 3 system's menu code?

Is there any way of getting the software update if there is no regional support team around me? I can burn my own CD and I've bought the system from Bose with a payment plan and the 3 CD Changer stopped working.

I went ahead and bought a confirmed working 3 CD Changer that had the same bose link cord, but I think it needs a software update which I can't get it to work with my Music System.

Highlighted

Hi Nickoak,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

You will need to purchase the disc from your local support. Can you tell me where you are located and I'll see what I can do?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

I live around 59405, Montana, United States.

Don't think there's anything local here for local Bose Support to buy a disk from.

Highlighted

Apologies for the confusion @Nickoak. This just means you need to call up the support team for your country as we cannot take orders through the Bose Community. You can reach them using the contact details HERE.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

hello,  has anyone been able to find a solution for obtaining either a CD or download?  Reached out to Bose support and was advised to purchase a new product. Not the answer I was looking for.  It would be great if I could get my Wave music system AWRCC1 up to the latest software. I did have it repaired and it came back nicely restored but the software still is at 2.0.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. 
thanks

Paul