Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 1, 2020

Bose wave CD

I have to play one CD at a time. Any CD that I put in the CD changer that holds an additional 3 CDs will not play.  I get a "disc error".  Is there a fix?  Thank You.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose wave CD

Hello TwinbrookD, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community! Welcome to the site. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues playing CDs with your multi-disc changer.

With regard to troubleshooting can you please try the following: 

- Unplug all components of the system for a few minutes, then reconnect. 

- Check the BoseLink cable of multi-disc changer to ensure there are no bent/missing pins. 

- Try using a CD lens cleaning kit on the slots that are not functioning. 

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know how you get on. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 13, 2020

I followed this procedure twice. A lot of lights flashing and churning. My cleaning disc has been stuck in slot #4, with a green light. The message on screen says "no disk."

I put a good disc in #1 in the wave unit, and it plays. I put it in slot #2 the first time and #3 the second time. After some churning, it did not play, but was ejected each time.

Shall I just accept that my multi-disc changer's useful life is over? Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi reginab,

From how you are describing this, and the troubleshooting you have done so far, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team at this point.

You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.