Highlighted
Hulsto63
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Bose wave radio failed

My very old wave radio only produces horrible noises over the speakers. My serial number is not recognized by the website [removed by moderator]

model AWR1-1W (C9625).  Is any support available?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bose wave radio failed

Hi Hulsto63,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry you are experiencing some audio issues with your Acoustic Wave system.

Can you try to describe what you are experiencing over the audio? Is this a type of static for example?

Does this also occur across all channels? CD and Radio?

Do let us know.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Hulsto63
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

An annoying warbling noise which is about 90% random and 10% radio. Volume adjustment still works. 

Hi Hulsto63,

Thanks for confirming this. 

Can you please try resetting your product? You can do this via the following instruction;

• Turn the product off
  • Unplug the power cord from the power outlet. Wait 1 minute
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Retest the system

If this issue persists after your reset, can you also connect your product to a different power outlet?

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Hulsto63
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Unplugged overnight and plugged into new outlet. At first it was silent then noise began and is no longer affected by the volume control. 

Hi Hulsto63,

I am very sorry to hear this issue persists!

What I would suggest at this point is that you reach out to your regions local support. Our team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be able to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M