Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

CD changer still not working

Hi there, 

Charlotte suggested that what I needed for my noisy CD changer was a Laser Lens Cleaner, so I bought one and just tried it. Each of the three CD slots gives a Disc Error signal when I put the cleaner disc in. 

Does this mean that the CD changer is kaputski? I don't have space here for anything that doesn't work, and I'm about to throw this changer off the balcony. 

Sandyeggodeb

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: CD changer still not working

Hello Sandyeggodeb,

I am so sorry that this is happening. Your CD changer may be in need of a repair. The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your system. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

I am sure one of our support team will have a way forward! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

Re: CD changer still not working

Thank you. The link offers nothing, but I searched around and found a store. Everything is closed now, of course (which is why I wanted more music), but I've made a note of an address, hoping the world will restart one day.