Re: CD issues

Thanks Zoe, i brought it to my local supplier for a repair  😞

invasion13
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 17, 2018

Hi,

After a 4 weeks stay at my local reseller Darty(France) after sales&repair department, they had order a remplacement part( i guess the cd tray or lens) and after 16 days of waiting after that remplacement part order , they decided to fully reimburse me for my BOSE WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM SOUNDTOUCH IV.

I's a pity that a 700€ product couldnt face in reliability (14 monthd with only hundred hours of cd playing !!) with a desktop Bulk CDplayer which cost 25€ and lasts 5 years with thousand hours of good running.

It was my first Bose product and it will be the last, sorry .

I chose that Bose product for the cd player, and was desapointed by its ergonomics (poorly designed remote, no fast forwarding when streaming, no equalizer, erratic wifi) and at a lower level by the sound(bass even in reduced mode are far too loud even for electronic music to my tastes) , i switch now for the Technics OTTAVA SC-C70EG-S which  offers more flexibility and possibilities for the same price range.

Jan Dub
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

I have a Bose Wave CD/radio system. The CD player is not working. The display reads:  disc with a flashing CD. 

Can you help me with this?

Hello Jan, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I would certainly recommend trying the troubleshooting steps outlined in an earlier message by Charlotte G. If the issue persists, please reach out to local support via this link to discuss your options for service. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G