Highlighted
redbull
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

CD player replacement

The CD player plays a few seconds then stops, then plays a few seconds later, again for only 10 seconds or so at a time. 

I'm a computer technician, the CD player looks easy enough to replace. Can I purchase a replacement CD player?

The numbers on the CD player are 

BOSE 360148-0010

TC-S202BO-T

T32281508U2360148100043

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CD player replacement

Hi @redbull,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your CD player - what system do you have? Do you get an error message on the display?

In terms of parts/replacements, we do not have these available for purchase and instead would look towards the service option for your system if need be.

Have you tried flipping your system over, tapping the bottom gently to clear any dust/debris and testing a CD after to see if playback improves?

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support 

redbull
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

There is no error message. That is unfortunate that you won't sell me the part that you have on hand to replace when i send it in for servicing. Since that is the case, having Bose repair this is the next option. That label shows Wave music system III. The serial number is [REMOVED BY MODERATOR.]

Please let me know what the next steps are and an estimate for the repair. 

Hello redbull,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

For privacy reasons, please do not post your product serial number on a public forum. ​​​​

We are unable to assist with service via this communication method, so I would encourage you to reach out to local support in your region here. Choose your country, then go to the contact page. Service/repairs are booked in by phone.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G