Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2020

CD to update my BOSE WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM

Hello Bose Community,

I am looking to update my BOSE WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM, but I've just been told that there is only one option to update firmware and due to change in technology CD is no longer available.

Is it possible to get a CD burned from someone in this community to update my system? There are no other options available and I'm not even sure if my request would be valid.

Thank you,

Elaine

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Re: CD to update my BOSE WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM

I came to a dead end myself with trying to get a cd to update the firmware as well. I've been trying support via text, on the phone several times (even though I understand the Covid implications of not having enough customer service staffing) is ridiculous that a reputable company like Bose does not come through and taking care of someting as simple as this. CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I have a Wave music system Model AWRCC1 and I also have the Bosé wave music system Multi-CD changer accessory which I cannot use at all anymore for some reason. Having a collecting of over 600 cd's is useless that I have this system that they cannot help me to make it work. Disappointing .... I am on the phone on hold 39:17 sec for another try I'm losing my faith in BOSE.... 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2020

I too am in a similar bait and reaching out for support. Unfortunately Bose customer service is not interested in making this software that is needed available. No idea why.  If anyone knows of way to bring my AWRCC1 up to date I’d be happy to hear. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2020

I purchased a Bose update CD on EBAY. Not sure if that helps you. The only problem for me now is once I updated my system it does nothing when I select AUX and does not show Bluetooth on the screen. Not sure if you would have the same problem, but there are CDs out there.

Elaine