Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2019

Can I connect both a multi-CD changer and a soundlink bluetooth adapter to a wave radio iii ?

Can I connect both a multi-CD changer and a soundlink bluetooth adapter to a wave radio III... simultaneously?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can I connect both a multi-CD changer and a soundlink bluetooth adapter to a wave radio iii ?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Zoe_C

Hi aj_chicago

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

The Wave Radio III would only be able to connect to one of the Multi-Disc Changer and the Bluetooth adaptor at a time due to the connections used by them and the available connections on the wave radio.

I hope this helps

Keith - Community Support - 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Can I connect both a multi-CD changer and a soundlink bluetooth adapter to a wave radio iii ?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Zoe_C

Hi aj_chicago

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

The Wave Radio III would only be able to connect to one of the Multi-Disc Changer and the Bluetooth adaptor at a time due to the connections used by them and the available connections on the wave radio.

I hope this helps

Keith - Community Support - 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post