Highlighted
Charlie Patterson
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

Connect Acoustic Wave Music System II to LG Smart TV

I would like to know how to connect wireless outdoor speakers to my acoustic wave

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Connect Acoustic Wave Music System II to LG Smart TV

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community.

You would have to get a SoundLink Adapter to connect both systems. This can be found HERE.

The Adapter comes with a dual RCA cable which you would connect to your Acoustic wave and connecting your out door speakers wireless to the adaptor.

This connection will let you stream music on both systems.

Let me now how this goes.

Kind regards,

Prince_O- Community Moderator

RCA
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2019

This doesn't address the subject of connecting it to an LG Smart TV, which I would like to know also.

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to post here on the Bose Community.

To @RCA, there should be a way for us to have your Acoustic Wave II system hooked up to your LG Smart TV. This can be done through using an auxiliary cable connection - have you been able to try this?

Simply, connect the auxiliary cable into the back of your LG TV where it says AUX Out, then hook into the back of your Acoustic Wave II system where it says 'AUX IN'.

Test that out, then let me know if you have any issues.

Warm regards,

Sam F

RCA
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2019

Thank you, Sam; I have done this, but I was also interested in playing a music stream through an Acoustic Wave. We listen to Pandora and AMZ Music on the LG Smart TV but when in another room we can't hear it that well so I wanted to hook up the Bose to something else that streams music from Internet radio; Would my smartphone be able to drive the Bose? I tried hooking up an AMZ Echo to the Bose but it sounded to "bass-y". I was also wondering if Bose has an Internet radio device I could hook up to the AcWav?

Hi RCA, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

Due to the age of the acoustic wave system, connecting to a streaming service will be difficult. But not impossible. 

You can connect by plugging in your AMZ Echo, like you mentioned in your post. You can then use your source device to see if you can minimize the bass. 

Alternatively, you can purchase the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter and connect this into the 'Aux In' connection on the back. You can then use the SoundTouch application to stream your music to your system. I have included the LINK HERE to the product page for your reference. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help where I can. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support