Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Connecting a Soundlink II to a wave Soundtouch IV

Sorry trying to search but not working.  

Mom just bought a new Bose wave Soundtouch IV system for the house and got a Soundlink C II that she wanted to also connect via bluetooth to play outside in the yard.
I’m here with all the pieces now but they’re not connecting.  I’m thinking that we can’t use the wave system as a main audio device to send to the bt SLCII.  It’s not working and any help would be great...thank you. Cheers! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Connecting a Soundlink II to a wave Soundtouch IV

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Regrettably it is not possible to connect the SoundTouch Wave IV to the SoundLink Color II via Bluetooth. I apologize for any disappointment this provides.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Thanks for the reply.  

Is there anything of an integrated Bose setup that could work for her having music in the house and then sending it to a portable wireless speaker when she’s out in the yard?  Doesn’t want to carry anything else.  Just send from the main system with the audio to portable speakers...Then when in the house to go back and use the main Bose system thats hooked up with better speakers. 

Or am I, mom really,
 just making this too confusing? Ha. 

thanks for the replies.  

Highlighted

@Jumpnhigh Sadly there's not anything that I could suggest that Bose produces in order to make this happen. 

If you have any further questions, please do get back to us.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!