Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Connecting smart phone to wave system pre blootooth

Wave radio cd player at least 15 years old that I love and I now have a phone that I would like to connect to the wave No blootooth connection 3ports in the back of the wave

Help a senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Connecting smart phone to wave system pre blootooth

Author Accepted Answer selected by Missjudi

Hi Missjudi!

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

To be able to connect a phone to your Wave system via Bluetooth, you will need an adapter to do this. What we make that would allow you to do this is the Wireless Link Adapter

The Wireless Link Adapter will connect to the AUX In on your speaker, and allow you to connect to the adapter via Bluetooth and play the audio through the Wave. As well as being able to play to it with Bluetooth from your phone, you can also play music to it using the SoundTouch app over your Wi-Fi network.

If you have any further questions on how to get this up and running let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Missjudi

Hi Missjudi!

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

To be able to connect a phone to your Wave system via Bluetooth, you will need an adapter to do this. What we make that would allow you to do this is the Wireless Link Adapter

The Wireless Link Adapter will connect to the AUX In on your speaker, and allow you to connect to the adapter via Bluetooth and play the audio through the Wave. As well as being able to play to it with Bluetooth from your phone, you can also play music to it using the SoundTouch app over your Wi-Fi network.

If you have any further questions on how to get this up and running let me know!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2020

I have the Bose Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter and I can't remember how to sync my I Phone to this, can you help?

Thanx,

Jim

Highlighted

Hi Jim, 

I' sorry to hear this!

You can find our Bose Wave Bluetooth Music Adaptor manual within this link.

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 21, 2020

I cannot seem to find on the web site the Bose wave music  adaptor 

What I see when you forward the manual doesnt respond with what I see for sale on the website. 

Please help a senior

Highlighted

Hi Missjudi,

The reason you won't find the Wave Bluetooth Music adapter on our website for sale is we don't make them anymore sadly, which is why we recommended the Wireless Link Adapter above if you were looking for a new adaptor.

The manual linked there was to help @Jim Reilly with his Bluetooth adapter, rather than something that would help you get set up! I do apologize for any confusion caused there!

If you would like to see the manual for the Wireless Link Adapter, that you can buy to make your Wave system Bluetooth compatible you can find this HERE.

I hope this helps!