azattm
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

ERROR 4004/0 ON BOSE WAVE ST IV

I'm from UAE and experiencing troubles with my Bose Wave ST IV. 

1. Errors 4004/0 appears in app and I can't listen internet radiostations. None of them works. (firmware version 24.0.7)

Tried to reset router, use ethernet connection, install update manually via USB as instructed on website but didn't work.

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_F

Re: ERROR 4004/0 ON BOSE WAVE ST IV

Hey @azattm,

I'm sorry to hear that - at what point did this happen? How long has this been an issue for you?

Have you had any internet troubles with other devices in your home? What I'd recommend trying next is to factory reset your SoundTouch pedestal and then attempt setup again.

To do this, follow the steps listed HERE. Let me know if you notice an improvement or if the stations start working for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
andy.pippins@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2020

I have a brand new system, delivered today, I too get the 4004/0 error.

Further, the control panel refuses to accept my sound touch pedestal serial number, although the register my product page does recognise it - but it still doesn't appear as a product in my control panel. No matter I thought, I will email customer services - oh hang on, there is no email for customer services. I'm rather hoping things will improve

Sam_F

Hi Andy,

I'm sorry to hear you're also encountering an error on your SoundTouch Wave IV. Have you had the chance to try the factory reset on the link I posted earlier in the thread?

Also, what are you referring to when you mention the 'control panel'? Finally, if you'd like to reach out to support, this can be done through social media or via phone, but the email channel is no longer available. Find the contact details HERE, and let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!