Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 13, 2020

Even Frequencies

I have an earlier version of the Wave Music Systems.  There is no model number, just a S/N.  I think I got it new around 2010-2012.  It has a CD player for one CD only.  I got it in the USA.

I moved to S. America, where they have FM stations every 0.1 kHz.  In the USA, it's only 0.2 kHz...so 88.1, 88.3, 88.5, etc...   In S. America, one of my favorite radio stations is on 88.2.  The Bose can't tune to it.

Is there any way I can change this????

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Even Frequencies

Hey @bexleyguy, welcome to the Bose Community!

Sorry to hear you're unable to play your desired FM station. The spacing is not able to be changed on the Wave Music System. 

I'd like to invite any members of the Bose Community to provide their suggestions to help you overcome this problem.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 13, 2020

In Re: Even Frequencies

How unfortunate.  In today's world, and the easier mobility of people in general, companies need to start thinking about these issues.

I'm an electrical engineer who has done projects around the world.  We always design our systems so they can be used anywhere in the world.  Same should go for this, especially for the price we pay for good quality audio.