FM tuning in old wave radio/CD AWRCIW

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

FM tuning in old wave radio/CD AWRCIW

My old wave radio AWRCIW, went in mute status and could not unmute by anyway. Before that frequency was changing 0.05Mz. For unmute the system, I reset the pin no.58 of ic LC78622E by giving about 3.7v momentarily, then system unmuted but now FM tuning changed to 0.2Mz steps. it is being used in India. Please suggest any solutions.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: FM tuning in old wave radio/CD AWRCIW

Hi Ypal2000, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, however I would love to help. 

Firstly, I would recommend turning on the system and removing and replacing the remote batteries to see if the issue is resolved. 

I would also highly recommend not touching the pins. If the issue still persists after the remote batteries are replaced you will need to reach out to India Support to service the product. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Quiet Contributor

Sir
Issue not resolved. Thanks

Hi Ypal2000, 

Thanks for updating me on this. 

I am very sorry to hear that your issue still persists, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that the steps I provided did not fix this issue and that we weren't able to fix this via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Quiet Contributor

Issue solved. I have repaired one of 21 pin connector strip. Now FM tuning steps are 50kz as per Indian requirements.
Thank
Y Yadav