Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 23, 2020

Feature Request DST

I own a Bose Wave Soundtouch Music System IV. I love the ability to awaken to the sounds of my favorite Pandora and Spotify music. I love even more just to be able to get online with this music system.

I do not have a his and hers music system though. Sometimes my spouse may "misplace" the remote. Having limited control on features that can be adjusted without a remote can be very problematic two times throughout the year. The beginning and ending of daylight savings time.

The feature I would like to see is the capability of accessing the NIST time servers to correctly update the time at least once a day. Even if the remote is "misplaced", at least the time will be correct. Of course this is pending on your device having internet access. There are atomic watches that have been keeping accurate time for years now. I have seen an atomic watch for $27 that keeps accurate time. Why can't my $599 Wave Soundtouch do the same?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Feature Request DST

Hello Omencrew, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! Thank you for posting this feature request. 

We love hearing from users suggesting new features and would love to hear from the rest of the community, to see who else would like to see this implemented.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.