Highlighted
AudreyC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

How can I connect my Sound touch wireless link adapter to my older Bose wave cd radio system?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How can I connect my Sound touch wireless link adapter to my older Bose wave cd radio system?

Hi AudreyC, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Could you please clarify which Wave system that you have? This way we can provide the most accurate information. 

You can attach a photo if you aren't sure which model you have. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

dnh3t1g10
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 12, 2019

Re: How can I connect my Sound touch wireless link adapter to my older Bose wave cd radio system?

I’m not Heather, but I have the same question. I have two older Wave models: Acoustic Wave Music System II and CD 3000. How can I make them work with the newest Bose Soundlink Wireless adapter?

Hello Audreyc and dnh3t1g10, 

Thanks for your post. Your Wave CD radio system/Acoustic Wave system II/CD3000 should all have some form of an auxiliary input on them. Be that a 3.5mm stereo minijack input, or a red/white RCA connector. 

Specifications for the packaging for the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter suggest that it comes with both: 

• 3.5 mm stereo audio cable
  • 3.5 mm female to dual-RCA male adapter

Providing the adapter is connected to the AUX input on the speakers, you will have no issues making a suitable connection. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G