Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 17, 2020

How do I connect my iPad to model 417788 wms via bluetooth?

I'm new to this, this is my first time owning a Bose system. I have the Bluetooth adapter.

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do I connect my iPad to model 417788 wms via bluetooth?

Author Accepted Answer selected by msjmaf

Hi @msjmaf,

Not to worry - I'd be happy to help! It seems that you have the Wave Music System IV - how are you connecting the Bluetooth adapter? Also, what adapter are you referring to, the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter?

In regard to connecting with Bluetooth, you'll need to check Bluetooth is enabled on your iPad. Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Toggle On. Then, in the Bluetooth device list, you may see your adapter showing up? Let me know what you can see so far.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How do I connect my iPad to model 417788 wms via bluetooth?

Author Accepted Answer selected by msjmaf

Hi @msjmaf,

Not to worry - I'd be happy to help! It seems that you have the Wave Music System IV - how are you connecting the Bluetooth adapter? Also, what adapter are you referring to, the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter?

In regard to connecting with Bluetooth, you'll need to check Bluetooth is enabled on your iPad. Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Toggle On. Then, in the Bluetooth device list, you may see your adapter showing up? Let me know what you can see so far.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post