Silent Starter

How do I connect my iPhone to the Bose wave IV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorZoe_C

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I connect my iPhone to the Bose wave IV

Hi Mec!

Thank you for reaching out!

You can do this multiple ways. We can connect the iPhone to the Wave System using Bluetooth, WiFi or Auxiliary.

If you pay for a streaming service such as Spotify, Pandora, or Amazon Music. You can use our Soundtouch application. Once you download the Soundtouch application on your iPhone, it should guide you through the setup process.

With Bluetooth, it is quite simple. You can use the Bose remote, and press the Bluetooth button. Then go to your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and select the Wave System under the Bluetooth Settings.

Auxiliary is just as simple, you can plug the iPhone directly into the auxiliary port on the back of the system. Then all the sound from the iPhone will come through the Wave System.

If you have issues with this I would highly suggest contacting your local Bose support team. They can help you set your system up for your use case. You can contact them by clicking HERE. Selecting your region, then scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. All the details can be found here about contacting us.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I connect my iPhone to the Bose wave IV

Hi Mec!

Thank you for reaching out!

You can do this multiple ways. We can connect the iPhone to the Wave System using Bluetooth, WiFi or Auxiliary.

If you pay for a streaming service such as Spotify, Pandora, or Amazon Music. You can use our Soundtouch application. Once you download the Soundtouch application on your iPhone, it should guide you through the setup process.

With Bluetooth, it is quite simple. You can use the Bose remote, and press the Bluetooth button. Then go to your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and select the Wave System under the Bluetooth Settings.

Auxiliary is just as simple, you can plug the iPhone directly into the auxiliary port on the back of the system. Then all the sound from the iPhone will come through the Wave System.

If you have issues with this I would highly suggest contacting your local Bose support team. They can help you set your system up for your use case. You can contact them by clicking HERE. Selecting your region, then scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. All the details can be found here about contacting us.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support