patricia27
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2021

I have a older Bose Wave multi changer. Could only find Model# (AWRCC1).

My Bose Multi Changer Radio and CD player stopped working

Bose product name:  Wave Music System Multi changer Radio and CD player

Country USA

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.) Dinning Room

When did you start to experience the issue?   2 - 3 months ago.  Did it work correctly previously? Yes

Any troubleshooting steps you took  Replaced battery in remote.  Ran reset via remote.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: I have a older Bose Wave multi changer. Could only find Model# (AWRCC1).

Author Accepted Answer selected by patricia27

Hey patricia27, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community! Welcome! 

I will be more than happy to assist you with your Multi-Disc Changer. Can you tell me if you see an error message on the Wave system? 

I look forward to hearing! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jessie_O

Author Accepted Answer selected by patricia27

Hey patricia27, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community! Welcome! 

I will be more than happy to assist you with your Multi-Disc Changer. Can you tell me if you see an error message on the Wave system? 

I look forward to hearing! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

patricia27
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2021

Yes, it has a "Disk Error" message.  I've reset both ways, still shows Disk Error.

Vicky_W

@patricia27, thanks for confirming that for us. I am sorry to hear a reset did not work. Let's try and get this fixed with some other troubleshooting. Please can you follow the steps below and let me know how you get on:

• Check to see if only certain CDs do not play. Try multiple discs in the system. Do not use any Bose demo or software update discs for testing. 
  • If using the accessory multi-disc changer, be sure the correct disc is selected. To listen to or control playback of a disc in your system, be sure the correct disc is selected. To select a disc, press the CD button on the remote control until d2 (disc 2), d3 (disc 3) or d4 (disc 4) appears on the system display.
  • Be sure the disc is inserted with the label facing up. Place the disc in your system with labelled side of the disc facing upward. If there is no label, try both sides.
  • Check for scratches, fingerprints or other physical damage. The disc may be scratched or damaged which may prevent it from playing properly.
  • Check if the disc works in a different disc player. If available, try playing the disc in a different disc player. If the same issue occurs, the issue is with the disc.

I look forward to your reply.